Wednesday, May 6, 2015

It is the first in many events that have made history. First, as surgeons woman in Albania. The fir

Rushen GOLEMI- When I MPs have "condemned" 5 times to death | ONLINE Panorama disney bound newspaper
Staff Contact Play with We Stand with news recent posts RSS Actuality Argument World & Region Economy Flash Photo Gallery disney bound FAQ Kosovo Chronic Culture Lions News Latest Lifestyle Focus Day event Opinion Panorama Plus Politics Albania votes in 2013 Social Special spore I Wife Video Comments disney bound Last in RSS Follow us on Twitter Connect on Facebook
It is the first in many events that have made history. First, as surgeons woman in Albania. The first to reveal envelopes threatening "death sentence". The first as a member of the Democratic Party when still most was the Labour Party. The first time when narrated exclusively ... It is Rushen Golem, the doctor who has been honored with several Albanian disney bound medal, which show the highest value, "Grand Master of Labour" and included an encyclopedia simultaneously in the UK, where he was elected as one of the 2000 outstanding characters of the twentieth century world. Modest as he speaks to her contribution and also equally modest lifestyle. She lives with her husband, Fred, in a small apartment, somewhere near "Kavaja Street." It seems a bit suspicious to accept as true that, given her years in surgery and politics, but everything has benefited from these careers are just 800 old Lek. Accounts start since 1957, when he also graduated ... How did you receive the right to study in Health?
Rushen Golem during an operation at the Hospital of Tirana. Despite biography, my father Mahmut disney bound Golem, was known in the entire country, because he has been mayor of Durres, Berat, of Peshkopi, Korca, etc., Commander General of the Gendarmerie in Tirana and worked almost all country. Albania had not had not respect. One of them was the pillar Medar, dean of the Faculty of Medicine. However, for the sake of truth, then it is not that there were many requests to go to university. It was the time when girls still marry without 16 years of age, while those who went to college were rare. It went branch of medicine, which opened for the first time in Tirana. Durres went only two high school students. The entire faculty had only 48 students of which only 8 girls. 61 school finally ended, because some students returned from abroad and joined us the way. Professors we had almost disney bound all of Russia, while Albanians were their assistants. As one of the first 8 girls in college, did we feel the prejudice? How not ... counted on the fingers and separated into groups of 12 students, were the two girls for each. During practice, but later, patients often did not want to be examined or operated by me and said with disdain that I am female. disney bound When you first make a surgery? The first operation I did in the fourth year. Even today when I remember, I have emotions. I was taught "masters" as Professor Llambi Ziçishti and Petrit Gace, the two real masters. One day, as I watched disney bound Professor Petrit, the hospital was admitted a patient with apendisit. Conditions disney bound at the time were difficult, the hospital had only one guard doctor, two nurses and a sanitary. disney bound Therefore my laments there was help. I was standing on the left side of the patient, where as always just
Rushen Golem during the award, "Grand Master of Labour", the former president, Alfred Moisiu see what was the professor. When that day he spends in her right arm and tells me to become his assistant. Gave me tools spoke operation and what to do. This was my first surgery disney bound and when I came out of the hall, then, ask every five minutes disney bound how was the patient. So I turned to several days there until released from hospital. What sick remember disney bound even to this day. What else also remember this day by that time? The time of graduation, in July 1957. Manush Mufti gave out diplomas and for the best, I was involved, would hold a short speech. disney bound I was very excited disney bound and I can hardly find clothes for the occasion. When my turn came, Manush disney bound Mufti name confused me and called me "Rustem". At that moment I felt very ashamed and completely fell more enthusiasm. However, it was the day when I officially became Albania's first kirurgija and emërova Hospital Tirana, although I like at home, in Durres. Why had not previously disney bound female surgeons, as I heard ...
Rushen Golem with family No, there were only assistant surgeons or assistants with courses abroad. They had the qualifications certificates, but not degrees. While working as surgeons have lost a patient? Sad to say "Yes", and two friends suffering from stomach. Not that went wrong operation, but after the intervention had complications and died. You punished or transferred for these cases? Any doctor who

No comments:

Post a Comment