Wednesday, May 6, 2015

When I arrived, the door was opened by Ismail, kamisama dolls there I found a friend of Helen, Lili


Janulla full rapi today numbers 62, lives in a modest building kamisama dolls in the Bronx neighborhood of New York and the main concern of her day remains son, Renato. The boy charming Albanian film studio films, is already ill living with a disability pension granted by the US government, while continuing to suffer the consequences of torture and forced treatment in psychiatric hospital of Elbasan. "I wanted to thank Pascal Milon, because I followed his debate with Kadare. Kadare would like to face with me, but he always makes the tail of the story ", starts her conversation on the phone, Janulla. A recent debate between the writer and historian has once again turned the spotlight on this event Janulla bitter and has followed all through the Internet. Has not been easy to answer questions as to return those painful moments is not easy, though injuries haunt every day. In a long interview for Gazeta, rapi Janulla recounts kamisama dolls all the suffering they have experienced and her son guilty of only one daughter family love Kadare.
Fierce debate that has developed between the writer Ismail Kadare kamisama dolls and historian Paskal Milo in Albania recently kamisama dolls made me to answer and clarify the truth about this event trying to hide by Ismail Kadare. In 1977 her husband died and left two children orphaned son 13 years Renato've, and small 3-month-old daughter. With many sacrifices tried to raise them, educate them and to do with school. From morning till night, I worked food vending however, was happy with my children. The boy in the School of Arts for violin and ballet school girls. Renato had and other hidden talent, acting. Kinostudio chose to play in some films as "cloaks over wires", "Sounds of war" and "Mësonjëtorja". It is exactly doves boy, that film scene killed by the Turks, to protect mësonjëtoren. And yet, violins, film and love will touch the beautiful moments Renatos life, and then for her and for me to attend the suffering and destruction. Our bad luck was that we lived very close to home Kadare. A pure love living, which Renato, at the age of 18 years will prove beatings, psychological torture, deportation, imprisonment and finally, closing the Psychiatric Hospital of Elbasan forced cure, where he stayed for a long time. The only fault was that he loved his daughter Ismail Kadare. It is a story with many details, as to them can write a movie or novel, that passes and Shakespeare's tragedies. I'm sorry, I feel pain for all the wrong that was done. I was powerless, while he, the great writer, MP, deputy chairman of the Front, etc. Ismail Kadare was high up in the areas where, smart artfully turned the versatile, will the ferocity kamisama dolls beast, with cynicism and moral ambition, in formal courtesy. When he learned of his daughter's love with my son, he became like a beast, but it was too late, because it was in between a pregnancy.
It began on a winter night. I had poured into the ark, the money the shop and going back home, where I Gresën with my son sitting on the couch and sat very upset. "What you have mo Renato, tell me what happened?". I was used to it, it was many times and lying to them, saying they will sleep close to his wife, it seems, kamisama dolls I am not mistaken, the Majlinda Turdiu. Well finally Gresa said: "Tell kamisama dolls you sat`ëme." He gave me the phone number of her home and I went directly to the hotel "Peza", to telephone Helen, come and talk as a mother kamisama dolls that was to this plight. He came away with a white scarf that covered half of the face, swollen by the removal of a molar tooth. When he learned about the state of the girl and saw our house conditions kamisama dolls that did not like, was frozen kamisama dolls in place, however, she told me: "Come tomorrow at home to talk with Ishmael, that he is the father kamisama dolls and he decides everything ". As we left, I went the next day when I finish work. But after that night, he began the script prepared by them and for me and my son have resulted kamisama dolls horrible events.
When I arrived, the door was opened by Ismail, kamisama dolls there I found a friend of Helen, Lili Zhejin, an employee of the Interior kamisama dolls Ministry, Vladimir Meçe and Helen. Ismaili introduced kamisama dolls early on in his work room. Immediately kamisama dolls as enter, kamisama dolls fall in the eye a great photograph, where he had gone with Enver Hoxha and his daughter Gresa. Calm began by saying that she heard the story and talked to his brother, Shahini who was a doctor, he had the opportunity to not have happened pregnancy. I looked again and I thought, what mashtr

No comments:

Post a Comment